Kindergarten and first grade Parents
Building Strong Readers
Thursday, October 22nd
9:00 AM-10:00 AM
- This is a fantastic time to learn new ways to help your child at home!
- Learn about the FREE resources available through the Title I Parenting Center!
- Door Prizes!
- Refreshments will be served!
Parental Involvement=Student Success
Ramey Elementary Storybook Pumpkin Decorating Contest
Join the fun by decorating a Pumpkin to represent a storybook character! Students may enter a pumpkin decorated to represent a storybook character from a childrens book. Please do not carve or puncture the pumpkin, carved pumpkins will not be eligible in the contest.
All entries are due on Friday, October 9th by 3:00 p.m. and will be on display in the library.
Judging will take place October 15th & 16th . Winners will be announced and pumpkins will go home, Friday, October 23rd. There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner.
For more information contact:
Kimberly Wideman 903-714-3380 or Lizbeth Arroyo 903-592-7394
Important info from Nurse McCorvey:
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions-Spanish
Inclement Weather Procedures for Tyler ISD
With cooler weather on the way, Tyler ISD is committed to providing families with accurate and prompt information in the event of inclement weather. The District announces a decision to either delay or close schools no later than 6:15 a.m. The following methods of communication are used to share information:
- Parent Notification System: rapid phone call and texts
- District Website: tylerisd.org
- District Social Media (Facebook & Twitter)
- Tyler ISD Mobile App - School Way
- TISD -TV: airs on Suddenlink cable channel 19
- Local Radio and TV Stations